Throughout its 28 years of operation Beechwood has been recognized as one of Cape Cods finest lodging establishments. When you visit you will see why:
- The inn is featured in 50 travel books and guides and is top rated by AAA and Mobil.
- Beechwood is a two time winner of the "Best Mid-Cape B&B" award by Cape Cod Life Magazine and is an "Editors Choice" of Yankee Magazine.
- Beechwood has been featured on Bostons ABC and CBS news affiliates.
- The inn has appeared in articles in:
- Boston Globe
- Getaways for Gourmets
- New England Weekends
- USA Today Travel
- Cape Cod Magazine
- Different Travel (Israel)
Follow us on Twitter - TwitterID: @capebnb
Directions to Beechwood
From the Sagamore Bridge: Take the Mid Cape Highway (Route6) - take Exit #6 for Barnstable. From the off-ramp turn LEFT onto Route 132 North. Take Route 132 for one mile and it will end at a stop sign at Route 6A. Turn RIGHT onto Route 6A East (Main Street) and continue for 1.7 miles. Beechwood is on the right hand side at 2839 Main Street (Route 6A).
From your location: Please visit Mapquest.com Enter our address into the ending location - 2839 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630. Mapquest has been updated with the recent road changes in our region.
Please acknowledge the terrific talent of the contributors to this web site:
Margo Tabb Images